During Easter, many adults think it would be a lovely idea to gift their favorite niece or nephew a pet rabbit as part of their Easter basket, but according to animal shelters and experts everywhere, gifting a bunny is the worst thing you can do.
The greater portion of Easter rabbits end up in animal shelters or abandoned in the park, left to fend for themselves or die. Learn about rabbit care and how to successfully build a shelter for and feed rabbits with this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show."
Marc Morrone (parrotsoftheworld.com) joins Martha to chat about bunny breeds and how to care for a pet bunny.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades